Fraysen is the systems architect that redesigns and automates your business processes to maximize efficiencies and optimize outcomes. Only Fraysen Systems understands how to analyze, integrate and share meaningful information across multiple platforms in real-time, making your complex systems simply work better: with clear ROI, shorter turnaround times and guaranteed scalability. Fraysen’s architectural analysis will help you think ahead to what you will need in the future, while helping you achieve what you need right now through:
- Understanding the identified problem that needs to be solved.
- Taking stock of existing information system assets to maximize the value from them.
- Creating an architecture that solves the identified problem and gives insight to new ways of doing business.
- Establishing architecture to create a shared picture through a single, common information set that allows teams to work collaboratively to improve performance.
- Producing client specific decision models for staff to plan, deliver, monitor and improve results.
Fraysen can deliver rock-solid requirements for third party solutions or manage the implementation process for you.
Our Solutions Are:
- Sustainable: Modular systems enables fulfillment of your company’s needs both now and in the future.
- Customizable: A wide variety of models and logic designed for business automation enable customization tailored to your company’s specific needs.
- Scalable: our systems are sophisticated enough for small or large-scale processes.
- Integrated: Configurable interfaces empower your current existing systems to communicate information to each other, connecting and unifying your data rather than gathering it from multiple, separate sources.
- Empowering: User-friendly web screens with easily configurable forms, graphs and displays put the information your staff needs to make decisions in front of them.
- Flexible: Fraysen Systems gives you control by making it easy for your own experts to take the reigns and configure as your needs change.
- Immediate and Exacting: The information you need to do your job is accessible anytime, anywhere.