Chapel Hill, NC
- 5+ years experience
- Analyzing business processes and requirements;
- Designing software solutions which automate, integrate and instrument business processes;
- Delivering these solutions;
- Managing change in the Customer’s environment.
- Understanding of the operational challenges of manufacturers, commercial printers, logistics / supply chain and services businesses who could benefit from improved operations through software automation.
- Structured business analysis and design methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work comfortably and authoritatively with both business and IT stakeholders.
- Good customer rapport.
- Can-do, positive attitude.
This position will:
- Support sales by applying business analysis and solution design skills to assist in closing sales.
- Lead the solution of Customer’s business efficiency and competitive advantage challenges by analyzing the issue, designing solutions and where appropriate leading the delivery of Fraysen System based solutions to these challenges.
- Contribute to the development of the Fraysen portfolio of business automation, integration and intelligence solutions.
- Be a resource to the Fraysen Community of solution development partners.
This position may involve up to 50% travel in support of regional sales offices in CA, MI, MA, and NJ.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and desired position title to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fraysen does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Fraysen, Inc. and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.